If you are like me, you find it difficult to squeeze in the the exercise you know you need between working, spending time with your kids, and spending time with your spouse. Below you will find 5 tips you can use to be successful at weight loss, while still getting it all done.
Before I found my love for exercise, most days I found it difficult to get my workout in. I’m not saying that there aren’t days like that now, but they were more abundant before I found my love for exercise.
As a busy entrepreneur it is easy to find a multitude of excuses not to do what you need to lose weight. Over the years I have discovered some of the best ways to sneak in little bits of exercise throughout your day.
Use these 5 tips to sneak in a little more exercise each day.
- Take 5 Minute Exercise Breaks. Getting up and moving every hour or two will help you burn calories while increasing your energy. Having this increase in energy will leave you ready to productively finish your day’s work.
- Get Up and Move Around Often. Walk around while you are on the phone instead of sitting. Take the stairs whenever possible, and park at the far end of the parking lot so you have further to walk. Although these activities do not seem like much, the time spent on them adds up throughout the day.
- Stand or Use an Exercise Ball at Your Desk. This may seem like a really small thing when it comes to weight loss as it does not burn that many calories, but it helps strengthen your core and improves your blood flow. It will also help keep you more focused and alert while improving your posture.
- Start a Lunch Break Club. Ask co-workers, neighbors, or even family members to walk with you on your lunch break. You can use this opportunity to have quality conversations while building a support team.
- Prepare and Pack a Healthy Lunch. Plan and prepare a lunch full of healthy options. Have it ready to go whether you are going in to the office or working from home. This will prevent having to make those last minute choices which often end up as fast food or junk food. Having a plan in place will help keep you on track.
Each of these alone may seem small and insignificant, but over time they add up. As you burn and cut calories from your day here and there, you will see large results.
Pick one or two to begin. Then as you find yourself seeing results, add one or two more until you are completing the whole list. In time, you will find that these small changes lead to more energy, more productivity, and weight loss.
25 thoughts on “5 Simple Tips To Sneak Exercise Into Your Busy Day”
It’s very simple to find out any topic on net as compared to textbooks, as I found this
article at this web site.
Hi, all the time i used to check web site posts here in the early hours in the break of day, because i enjoy to find out more and more.
That is great to hear, Thank you!
Fantastic blog you have here but I was wondering if you knew of any discussion boards that cover the same topics talked
about in this article? I’d really love to be a part of group
where I can get responses from other experienced individuals that share the same interest.
If you have any suggestions, please let me know. Many thanks!
I like to use
Hello, i read your blog from time to time and i own a similar one and i
was just curious if you get a lot of spam responses?
If so how do you stop it, any plugin or anything you can advise?
I get so much lately it’s driving me mad so any assistance is very
I’d like to thank you for the efforts you’ve put in penning this site.
I am hoping to check out the same high-grade content by you in the future as well.
In truth, your creative writing abilities has inspired me to
get my own website now 😉
Thank you! Send me a link to your blog when it is up and running.